Saturday, June 5, 2010

28 hours later

Well, I've made it this far. After I made my last blog I read part of nightlight with kristen. Then to take some of the strain off our eyes we listened to more hunger games. I think we did it till about 5:30. After that I got through a few more books. I can't believe how much I still have to read and how long I have. Due to lack of sleep, my head feels a little fuzzy, I can read just fine and the sun being out helps. Yesterday I was a little more active, now I like to sit in the recliner and read. I have three energy drinks at the ready, tons of chocolate, I will be fine.

Read third Ouran High School Host Club. Nothing new to report in this area.

Also read The Bad Queen by Carolyn Meyer. Its about Marie Antoinette, I hadn't known too much about her other than common knowledge. This book is supposedly historically accurate, I can see in some ways she was suppressed. It was a little sad, but a good read.

I really liked the next one The Voyage of the Continental by Katherine Kirkpatrick. Talk about intrigue, murder and flighty suitors. This book is set during the settling of the west. A poor factory worker secures passage to Washington State in order to attain a better life. She makes friends, deadly enemies, deceptive people. The herione is almost flighty, but not, she keeps changing her mind. I admit though with all the secrets people were keeping I would have been confused too. Very entertaining, I loved the ending, didn't predict the ending. Course, that might be because I am tired and I don't have the brains to figure it out.

Despite my tiredness, I am excited to pick out my next few books and have at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hours: 28
Books:11
Pages:2746

No comments:

Post a Comment