Sunday, June 6, 2010

The finale

Finally, after falling asleep for six hours in the middle of the day. I am ready to tally up the books I have done and the hours I spent doing them.
Here is a list of the books I read since my last post.

A Kiss in Time by Alex Finn
The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery
Nightlight by Harvard Lampoon
Ouran High School Host Club #4
The Black Butler by Yana Tobosco
Audio of Hunger Games

My totals for the 48 hour challenge:

Hours spent for reading challenge: 48
Total books read: 20
Total Pages: 5031

All in all, a great challenge!!!!! I had so much fun!!!!!! Kinda crazy I went through so many books, but then I have always been a voracious reader.

3 comments:

  1. Well done! I don't know how you did it. I almost fell asleep at 3pm (after I started at 7am). You're probably half my age. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You won a prize package in the 48HBC! Drop me a line with your address at MotherReader AT gmail DOT com. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete