Monday, June 6, 2011

And, done.

I have to admit that as soon as my 48 hour span was completed, I instantly fell asleep in my bed. ::Yawn::

In the last few hours, I read an additional four books, all graphic novels. It was Merupuri volumes 1-4 by Matsuri Hino. I found them very much entertaining and just what I needed for the darkest hours of the night (into dawn).

I also took a little cat nap of 20 minutes during this time. Just couldn't quite make it all the way!

So, my totals (page count to come):

Hours spent reading/blogging: 47 hours, 40 minutes
Books read: 20

Thanks again, Motherreader, for hosting this fun event! I know I'm a little late in posting this, but hopefully it will still count. Now, to work!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing job on your reading! I don't know how you do it! You are a winner - I mean literally, a winner. Come by MotherReader to claim your prize package. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email at MotherReader AT gmail DOT com with your address so I can get some books out to you soon!

    ReplyDelete