Friday, June 3, 2011

Nine hours so far

With nine hours under my belt I went through three books. I am so hungry, eating healthy while trying to do this challenge makes one sleepy, hungry and constantly snacking.....hahahahaha, but we live on......

So the first book I read was The priest's graveyard by Ted Dekker. Woah, talk about your emotionally crazy thriller. Most of the book I didn't know who to root for, so I just read it with the detachment one gets where there is no clear hero, but it was enjoyable and breathtaking to the last.


Next I read a charming book Close to Famous by Joan Bauer, now that was good. It was a young adult book with interesting characters, good storyline and I really like the main character, she was a hoot. Couldnt put it down, not even for lunchtime.

Last for now I read darkly dreaming dexter, the first book in the dexter series. I had seen the show before and I wanted to read something that I knew I could pinpoint my interesting. It deviated from the show in a manner that intrigued me. Very enjoyable.
In later posts I will have more to say!!!!


Books read: 3
Pages: 951

No comments:

Post a Comment